This notification is just to keep you remind about the security concern for your shared hosting accounts with us. Now a day, there are many hackers in the world sitting on their chair and try to hack the websites to steel data/information. The website is our property, so it is our duty to safeguard it from any such attack. I recommend you to please follow the below mentioned points for now as well as on regular interval in future to keep your websites safe and secure.
1. Keep changing the passwords for your cPanel/FTP/MysqlDB/Email Accounts/Any CMS (Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal etc.) on regular interval.
(a). You must use strong passwords like: XPDFL]*CU3jU
(b). Never repeat the old passwords woth any account
(c). Never share your passwords woth anyone you don't trust
2. Always update the Themes/Plugins in your CMS like WordPress to latest version.
3. Try to install only trusted plugin, after checking their rating from WordPress website.
4. Use Google WebMaster Tool for your websites. This tool is helpful to intimate you about any unethical activity in your website, like: Phishing.
5. Repeat the above steps for all of your domains and sub-domains. If you leave any of your account without keeping it secure, that may harm your whole hosting account in future.
In case you find any issue, feel free to drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org We will be glad to assist you.
Thursday, April 13, 2017